Sunday, September 23, 2018

Claudia Elaine Bubble Masks Review (Tomoson)






I received Claudia Elaine Bubble Masks, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I have heard about bubble masks before online, but never tried one. The masks definitely was weird and fun to try.

The masks contained rose water and lotus flower extract. The masks also uses carbonated water.

To activate the masks, you rub the mask, while still in the package. I think I rubbed too hard because bubbles started coming quickly. I had to align the mask quickly. The mask has eye holes, nose, and mouth holes. There is also a slit at the bottom for the chin.

You can see the different stages of bubbles in the pics above in the collage and below, individually.  I am working on a video with the 2nd mask, I received. The bubbles help clean, exfoliates, purify, and tighten your skin. I did have issues with the bubbles trying to go into eyes, nose, and mouth. I would recommend any ideas, which will help cover eyes, nose, and mouth, while the bubbles are working.

I wore the mask for the recommended 15 minutes. It was neat and weird seeing the bubbles appear and tingle. The masks are great for sensitive skin.

After Pic














































You can purchase the masks, using the link above. The masks come in a set of 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie