Sunday, January 29, 2017

Instanatural 100% Pure Moroccan Rose Water Review (Tomoson)









































I received Instanatural 100% Moroccan Rose Water in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The water came with a squirt top. I wanted the water to help hydrate my face. The wearther in Houston has been hectic lately--between rain, cold, wind, and the normal heat, my skin took a hit. I wanted to try the rose water to help moisturize my face. I also used the rose water on my hands.

Rose Water has a lovely smell. The water helps tone and hydrate your face, hair, and body. You also can add a few drops of rose water to your diffuser for aroma therapy or pour some into the tub for a nice soak. (learned this from the website.).


You can purchase the rose water, using the link above.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie