Monday, October 31, 2016

Bouchard Dark Chocolate Review (Tomoson)






I received Bouchard Dark Belgian Chocolates, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I love Dark Chocolates. The chocolates are not as sweet as a traditional chocolate and has more health benefits than a sweeter version.

I received a pack of individually-wrapped Napolitian Dark Chocolates. The chocolates are made in Belgium, which takes longer to ship out. The chocolates are also hand made. The Napolitians also comes in other flavors, such as dark orange and sea salt and caramel.

The dark chocolates, I received contains 72% cacao. I loved the taste of the chocolates. I hid a few in my purse to keep from the toddler. The toddler finished off the first few chocolates for me, when he rambled in my purse and found my mail. He loved the dark chocolate. I also loved them. Great for a quick snack.

The chocolates are sold at Costco in the following areas; Texas, Louisiana, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Las Vegas, and San Diego.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie