Thursday, May 12, 2016

Zim's Max Crack Creme Review (Tomoson)







I received Zim's Max Crack Creme, in exchange for honest review. I received the creme and liquid versions. I used both on hands, feet, elbows, and the whole body when needed. Both versions absorb quickly and leave your body looking and feeling softer and smoother.

Both versions are great for that dry area between your fingers around the knuckles and the areas between toes.

The liquid formula contains Arnica Flower extract and Myrcia oil. The creme contains Arnica and Aloe Vera. The liquid is recommended or night time, while the creme is recommended for day time use (though I used both for both, depending on which I grabbed first out my purse).

You can purchase both versions, plus other Zim's products using the links above.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie