Monday, July 6, 2015

Mighty Plugs Ear Plugs Review (Tomoson)



I received the mighty plugs, in exchange for honest review. The mighty plugs are moldable. They also come with a carrying case. You get two ear plugs, a carrying case, and the instructions.

I struggled with molding the plugs and I struggled with sealing the plugs. I am still practicing getting the right mold and fit.

The ear plugs start out as round discs. You have to mold and shape them for your ears, then seal them in. I wanted ear plugs to help sleep sometimes or when the kids are extra noisy, I can block them out. It also would have helped to block out noises on the fourth. Between the fireworks and a few neighbor parties, I needed to block out a lot of noise.



You can purchase Mighty Plugs using the link above. Prices vary depending on set bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie