Thursday, July 16, 2015

#BehindTheBlogger: My Whole World

My Whole World

What is my whole world? I was stumped at this question. My days are filled with dirty diapers, wipes, and attempting to clean and re-clean what my kids mess up. I re-patch holes in the walls when Brad slams a door or throws a chair. I re-screw screws back in doors (Both my closet and bedroom door is off the hinges right now because of my kids). I blog. I look for free things to review and free samples.

I fuss and cuss at relatives. I try to convince Brad over and over again to sit down, shut up, and put that chair down. I try to defuse meltdowns and temper tantrums, even though nothing I do works. After all, I have a huge bruise on my right arm and a huge bruise plus bite mark on the left side, from trying to diffuse a meltdown. It is hard raising kids with special needs.



Brad has autism and adhd. Kalen has


  1. Autism
  2. Anemia
  3. Global Development Delays
  4. Static Encephalopathy (Breath holding spells, plus the rare seizure. heart condition)
  5. Sensory processing disorder
  6. Creatine transporter issues
  7. X chromosome messed up issues
  8. Some genetic mutation doohickey
  9. Suspected long qt syndrome. 



Of course, Kalen has now learned how to open up the 2nd story windows in the game room, so now I have to keep an extra eye out for him.

My days are chaotic. I constantly desire a break from the kids. I rarely get one. I have hidden wine coolers and Barcardi Silver in my closet for those days, when I really need a drink and the kids are finally winding down.

I am still trying to clean and organize my bedroom, plus finish painting the bathroom.

I get lonely, depressed, sad. I don't date. I don't have any physical friends in the state. I don't drive. My whole world is my kids and blogging. I love to write, so blogging is natural to me. Just have to write more about my life and kids, versus product and book reviews. Reviews are fun, but I want to add more posts about other things, but haven't got around to it yet.

Have a blessed day

Stacie D. Wyatt

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.

Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!





2 comments:

  1. Very, very deep post. There is truly nothing anyone can say to make it all easier or better. I pray it gets easier. You are strong for being a mother of two with special needs. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you and praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie