Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hoorag review (Tomoson)




















I received the hoorag, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The hoorag is versatile headwear. It is a seamless material, which can be adjusted to your head needs.

Maybe you want a face mask, partial or full. Maybe you want a headband or a bandana. Maybe tie one end into a knot and make a pirate rag or a hat.

I love the versatility of the hoorag. I have been wearing it daily since it arrived in the mail. My youngest also loves to wear the hoorag. I was sent two of them.

You can purchase the hoorag in many colors and styles. If you are a business, school, or an organization, you can customize the hoorag to your specifications (call the company).

VIDEO REVIEW






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie