Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Ecology Works Anti-Allergen Detergent Review (Tomoson)







I received The Ecology Works Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The detergent contains no perfumes, dyes, enzymes, or other allergy triggers. The detergent also works best in cold water.  The cold water also helps remove dust mite allergens, pet dander, mold, mildew, and smoke. TEW also is plant and mineral based. The detergent also smells good.



I wanted to review the detergent for Kalen's clothes. I want his clothes to last longer. Regular detergent does not work well on his school outfits. He also has sensitive skin. His skin is easily bruised. He likes to jump, crawl, move, even if that means getting scratched up.

I also like how the product helps remove mold and mildew allergens. My bathroom (where I keep dirty laundry) has mold and mildew problems due to a leak in the walls/pipes. I spray the bathroom down with bleach on a regular basis to remove this issue. We also have at least one smoker in the house (my sister). She doesn't smoke around him, but the laundry room is next to her room. The smells may travel, while waiting on a load to wash or dry.

The detergent works well on his clothes. I had more stains removed than normal detergent.

You can purchase the detergent using the link above. The detergent is reasonably priced (compared to how much I spend on detergent, crystals, and softener each month).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie