Wednesday, March 4, 2015

SuppressMint Review (Tomoson)



A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


I received SuppressMint, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. SuppressMint is a craving and appetite suppressant. The bottle contains 100 mints. Each mint lasts around 3 hours. The mints are slow dissolving. I also received two pocket cases for carrying the mints around in your pocket.

The main ingredient is Chromium Picolinate, a dietary supplement. It also helps process fats and carbohydrates.

You insert a mint into your mouth and use your tongue to place and stick the mint to your upper gums. You can take a maximum of four mints per day.

I wanted to review the product because I need to lose weight. I also love to snack all day long. Like today, it's that time of the month. I have eaten a few cookies, pizza rolls, pizza, and bread sticks. I did not use a mint earlier, but when I am using the mints, I noticed I have snacked less. The mints are also a great breath freshener.

I tried to test the mints. I learned that is is hard to snack with a mint in your mouth. The flavor is strong. I also learned that the mint can give you a little cotton mouth. The company and I both suggest drinking more water throughout the day.

You can purchase SuppressMints using the link above. You can purchase one bottle, two bottles, or three bottles and get a fourth free.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie