Sunday, January 25, 2015

Lekair Natural Curls Hair Products Review (Tomoson)





A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


I received LeKair Natural Curls Products, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received the following:


  1. Moisturizing Shampoo
  2. Moisturizing and Detangling Conditioner
  3. Curl rejuvenating spray
  4. Curl defining cream
I used my great niece as a test subject. She has natural hair but her hair gets kinky, tangled, and hard to manage. Her mother and I used the four products on her head for a few weeks. Riyah's hair became soft and manageable after using the products. 

The system contains ingredients such as avocado oil and macadamia nut oils to help detangle and help curl the head. My great niece's head seems to return to her natural kink once her mother stopped using the system. 

You can purchase the system using the link above. Each product is sold separately. You also can purchase Lekair at select retail stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie