Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dream Essentials NiteNote Note Pad (Tomoson)



I received Dream Essentials Nite Note Pad, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The note pad lights up when it is dark out. The pad is available in black, red, or white colors. The pad is great for when you need to jot down a quick note or come up with a creative idea. I wish it came with some type of adhesive or magnetic back to attach to the wall. The pad can hide along side my Amazon echo remote.

The pad also comes with a replacement pad. The beauty of the note pad is it lights up when you remove the pen (at top of notepad. pen comes with Nite Note Pad). The pad uses batteries. You have to remove the pad to get to the battery compartment.

The nite note pad is good in theory, but I noticed I needed an ambient light, such as the tv or computer, to see the pad in the dark. The light is not bright enough, when it is dark in my room. I have black out curtains and use dark sheets and blankets mainly. The light should have stood out in my bed. I was able to write a note, but I needed more light to help me finish the note.

The photo above was taken in the dark, but I used the nite mode feature on my phone.

You can purchase the Dream Essentials NiteNote pad, using the link above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie