Thursday, January 8, 2015

Daily Yoga App Review (Tomoson)



I tried out the Daily Yoga App, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I wanted to review the program because I never done yoga but I heard about the benefits of the program. I already had an yoga mat and yoga towel. After a 10-15 minute warm-up and mounting a tablet near the floor, I was ready to try out the Daily Yoga app.

A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on



The app is available for iOS, Android, and Windows Phones. I downloaded the free version to my phone first.

Once you download the app, you see a wide range of programs, you can view. Each of the program, such as beginner standing poses, requires another download from Google Play, The App Store, and whatever program Windows uses. This means memory. I did not have enough memory on my phone to download all the programs, I wanted. Thank you to my children for their tablets.

I downloaded the app to one of my kid's tablets and was able to download 3-4 beginners yoga programs. The app also has programs for intermediate and more advanced yoga users.

Then, you load the program you want. Each program loads a video, which shows you a instructor demonstrating each yoga pose. You just follow along. The first program, the yoga sitting poses, took about 20 minutes for me to go through. Since it is a video, you can fast forward and rewind.

The app was easy to use. Just took some type downloading what I needed.

You can try out the free app by clicking on the link above. Once the website is loaded, there are icons, which links to you the appropriate app store for your device, including a QR code, which you can scan to send the app to your phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie