Wednesday, December 31, 2014

UpperDesk Tablet Mounts Review (Tomoson)




A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on



I received the Upper Desk portable cabinet mount and the portable table mount, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I liked the idea of the mount because my tablet, phone, or the kids tablets will stay in place, while I am working at the desk or in the kitchen, wearever. My Kindle case does have a built in stand, but I can easily knock it over, when I am working. With the mount, my tablet is out of the way.

Both mounts do not require installation and are adjustable to your tablet's height. The mounts also swerve around to whatever position you need it in.

VIDEO REVIEW 

In the video, I did not fully tighten the mounts, so you will notice some movement. 





You can purchase the tablet or cabinet mount on Upper Desk's website, using the links above. 

Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie