Sunday, December 7, 2014

Soothie Suckers Review (Tomoson)



I received Soothie Suckers, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received a pack of immune support and nasal support.

Soothie Suckers is a great way for kids (and adults) to improve health in a very interesting way: freezer pops.

A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


You put the Soothie Suckers in the Freezer and freeze until needed.

My issue with the Suckers was when I got the product, my niece and nephew showed up the same weekend and ate them like popsicles. I was able to hide a few for Kalen, who came down with a bad cold and fever, a few days after receiving them.

Both Kalen and I loved the taste. Soothie Suckers is also filled with herbs,  such as Thyme, Oregon Root, Echinacea, and Astragalus Root.

The freezer pops is a great way to get kids to take medication in a fun way. You don't have to fuss or fight with them to improve immune or nasal health.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie