Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Namefully Acrylic Carrie Name Necklace Review (Tomoson)





I received Namefully's Acrylic Carrie Name Necklace, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

The necklace can be customized to your name and choice of colors. You also can choose your chain link.

The necklace arrived in a mini bag, with the necklace attached to the card.

My only issue with the necklace is that it's easily breakable. My son got a hold of the necklace, a few days after I took the picture. He cracked the c. I used a little glue to put it back together. Keep out of reach of destructive children.

The necklaces would make great gifts for birthdays, Christmas, and special occasions. The site also offers free shipping.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie