Monday, December 1, 2014

Display Sheet Make-Up Bag Product and Video Review (Tomoson)






I received the Display Sheet Make-up Bag in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I wanted to review the bag because I have a lot of makeup, but I only want to carry what's needed and not the whole bin in the closet. The bag also makes my make-up easy to find in my purse.

You add your makeup in the bag. Then, fold in the corners of the display sheet, tuck it into the bag, and use the draw strings to close the bag.

When you want to open the bag, you open the draw strings, then shake your make up onto the display sheet. You can grab what you need without taking everything out. When you are finished, shake the make-up back into the bag, fold the corners of the sheets, tuck in the bag, and close with the drawstrings.

Simple. You can purchase the navy blue bag, in addition to other colors on Display Corps website. Other colors include a blue floral bag and flower print. Prices vary based on bag selected.

Check out my photos and video review below

















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie