Tuesday, December 16, 2014

#BabyRockstar: Lullaby Renditions of Frozen Review (Tomoson)



A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on
Let it go, let it go.....The cold doesn't bother me anyway, Yes. I received Baby Rockstar: Lullaby Renditions of Frozen, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

The CD features instrumental (lullaby) versions of the soundtrack to Frozen, such as Let it go, Love is an open door, and my favorite: Do you want to build a snow man. I recognized the songs, I loved the most from the movie. The CD is also a great way to relax at night, especially with my kids, who don't believe in going to bed.

Other songs include:

  1. Frozen Heart
  2. For the first time in forever
  3. Reindeers are better than people
  4. In summer
  5. For the first time in forever (reprise)
  6. Fixer Upper
  7. Vuelie
  8. Heimr Arnadalr
I was late to the Frozen game. I didn't understand what was the big deal about the movie.  I did love "Let it go" though, thanks to Disney Channel. When Disney Movie Club offered Frozen, I declined. I wish I hadn't though. A while back, Frozen came to Xfinity TV, on demand. I watched it and I loved it. I loved Do you want to build a snow man, For the first time in forever, and Love is an open door.  Wish they focused less on Anna and more on Elsa. :-)


You can purchase the CD here for $14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie