Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Organic Seaweed Powder Product Review (Tomoson)



A photo posted by Stacie D Wyatt (@sdwyatt1980) on


I received ★ Organic Seaweed Powder ★ The Best Seaweed Powder for Facial Masks, Cellulite Treatment & Body Wraps ★ 100% Pure Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder ★ Kelp Powder, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.

First, you can definitely smell the sea weed when you open the bottle. It is not a pleasant smell. What you can do is add essential oils to the sea weed to cut back on the smell. I added rose hip oil and tea tree oil to the mask before. Mix the oils and powder with a little water to make it into a paste. Once the mixture is ready, apply to your face and let dry. The powder helps refresh your face and gives it a glow. I also noticed the powder helps moisturize your skin.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie