Monday, November 17, 2014

Neat MP3 Review (Tomoson)




I received Neat MP3 in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. Neat MP3 allows you to organize your music libraries into different categories, such as author-title; author-title-year; author-title-album; author-title-album-year; or create a customized category.

I rearranged by music library into author-title. The process was easy. You choose the library, where your music is stored. Next, you choose a category to organize your music in to. You also can choose an output folder.

The software also can fix incomplete and invalid meta tags. Once you adjusted settings, you hit start and the software starts processing.

I wasn't sure if my music library was organized at first, but after looking carefully, I noticed this:
You see the author name first, followed by the song. If you don't have the artist name in the music files, it does not work.



Next you can delete the original files after the software finishes. The app does recommend backing up files first, just in case.


You can download the software for PC and MAC for free using the link above.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie