Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fruit Vinegars Product Review (Tomoson)




I received Fruit Vinegars in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received samples of Mango and BlackBerry.

I used the Mango with a fish dinner. I made tilapia, rice, and beans. I marinated the fish in the mango vinegar first, then cooked the fish in olive oil. I added instant brown rice and black beans for a nice, quick dinner.

The website has recipes for food and cocktails to experiment with the vinegars. I liked the Blackberry Dark Rummer and the Island Paradise for drinks. I also loved the green apple goat cheese bacon salad for a meal.

You can purchase the vinegars on Fruit Vinegar's website. If you are not sure which you want, they have a sample pack with 10 flavors included. You also can buy 3 pack sets.

The flavors include the following:


  1. Mango
  2. Blackberry
  3. Passion Fruit
  4. Cherry
  5. Blood Orange
  6. Pear
  7. Raspberry
  8. Red Pepper
  9. White Peach
  10. Fig
  11. Green Apple
  12. Thym


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie