Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Physical Apps The O Ball Review



I received The O Ball in exchange for honest review. The ball was created by Physical Apps. The O Ball came with the ball and the harness system for your phone.



Loading
#theoball #tomoson #productreview #perfectchaos #futureproductreview


Loading
#productreview #futureproductreview #perfectchaos #tomoson #theoball


Using your Android or iOS device, you can download apps from Google Play or the App Store, which educates and entertains your kids. Some of the apps are not free. I downloaded a few of the free apps to my phone.

After you download the apps, you insert your phone by itself or using the harness system. The kids can play games such as Active ABC or Birds. Right now, my sons are playing Active ABC. My kids need to learn the alphabet. In the app, kids learn the abc song, learn the abcs, and take an abc quiz. The kids shake the ball to move to each task.

My kids picked up on the apps quick. My oldest likes to play the apps without the ball, while my youngest likes moving the ball around the room. The ball is also good to play with alone. The first day, the ball arrived, Kalen and my great-niece played with the ball first before I got a hold of it to try out.



VIDEO REVIEW




SOCIAL MEDIA

YouTube
Twitter
Facebook Fan Page
LinkedIn



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie