Thursday, September 4, 2014

Protege Nervana Pain Relief Cream Product Review (Tomoson)




I received Protege Nervana's Pain Relief Cream, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I wanted to review the pain relief cream to help with pain after exercising and after dealing with my oldest's meltdowns..

The cream has a light, minty, scent and works wonders. You rub the cream on your joints and muscles. The cream does tingle a bit and eventually, the pain is gone. I am not sure of the time frame though. Deep muscle pain can take up to 30 minutes.

The cream also does not change temperature like Icy Hot

You can buy the cream on Protege's Nervana's website for under $30.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie