Tuesday, September 16, 2014

OmniHolder Universal Car Mount Review (Tomoson)





I received the OmniHolder Car Mount in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I wanted to review the product because of my mother. She texts and drives. She answers the phone, while driving. She is a distracted driver.

Even though, she has bluetooth in the car, to answer her phone for her, when certain folks call, she turns the screen into privacy mode and the phone heads to her ear.

I thought the universal holder would be great for her phone or her GPS.

The mount has two methods for installation: a suction cup and a sticky pad. The family used the sticky pad to the dashboard. The mount came in handy because a few days later, we was on vacation.

The mount was tricky to install for me. I couldn't figure it out, but my niece figured it out quickly and got it installed.

The mount also is adjustable horizontally or vertically.  My mother can use it vertically for her phone and horizontally for her GPS.

The mount was also easy to remove. Someone had taken the mount out of the car when we arrived back home from the Bahamas and easy to put back in place.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie