Tuesday, September 30, 2014

MaskIt Review (Tomoson)







I received the MaskIT in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. MaskIt is a a sanitary way to dispose of pads, tampons, and pantiliners without any of it touching your hands.

The MaskIt is a opaque, plastic bag. Your hand goes in one end. Then you grab your pad or tampon from your panties or your vagina and place in the bag. Once the protection is on the inside, invert the bag with your hand and seal with the built in tape. Toss in the trash can or the feminine products bin.

No one has to know what's in the bag. You also don't have to wrap your pads or tampons in tons of toilet paper.

I liked the concept because I have heavy cycles, which tends to leave things messy. The MaskIt is a great way to remove and dispose of your feminine protection without too much drama. Check out the video review above. Contains a demo of the MaskIT

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie