Thursday, September 11, 2014

Helping Hand Review (Tomoson)




I received the Helping Hands, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The stand comes with a sticky pad and a stand.

I use the stand to prop the Kindle or the Nabi up, when I want to listen to music or read a book or play a game, without having to use the Kindle's Stand, built in the case. I can take the Kindle out of the case, place it on the Helping Hand, hook up the bluetooth speaker, and jam away.

I also can listen to audio books or read a book at the desk.

The Helping Hand works best with devices, which have a flat surface. My phone would not work because I have a fixture, which holds my hand in place, when I take pictures on the back of it.

Maybe you want to use the helping hand to store your keys too.

When the sticky pad is not sticky anymore, you can rinse it off in warm water and air dry.

You can purchase the stand in black or white. You also can purchase extra sticky pads on the site.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie