Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dream Essentials LT Sleep Mask Review (Tomoson)


I received the Dream Essentials Sleep Mask, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I also received earplugs and sample of oil, you dab on your ears and neck to help you relax.

The LT Mask comes in Blue and Black. The mask is comfortable to sleep in. The mask does help block out light, but the mask does not stay on the whole time, even with the adjustable band.



You can purchase the LT Mask and other Dream Essential products using the link above.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie