Saturday, August 9, 2014

Smelly Washer Cleaner Review (Tomoson)




I received the Smelly Washer Cleaner in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The Smelly Washer can be used to clean the washing machine from bad smells, such as mold and mildew. The smelly washer cleaner is fine as grains of salt. 

I just recently heard of washing machine cleaners. I knew my washing machine had a tub clean function. I tried it a few times with regular detergent. 

The smelly washer cleaner follows a similar process. Instead of using detergent, you can use this product to freshen your machine. 

Simply add a capful to the wash. Choose the hot water cycle and let the cycle run. 

I loved the smell of the Washer after the cycle finished. 


Check out the video review below with a demonstration included.






Subscribe to the Mad Mimi List for all three blogs.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie