Friday, July 4, 2014

Weight Gurus Smart Phone Connected Bathroom Scale Review (Tomoson)


I received Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlit LCD and Smartphone Tracking (Black), in exchange for honest review from Tomoson.



















The scale allows you to track your weight by current weight or by gains and losses. The scale also works with the Weights Gurus app (Google Play or the App Store), which also tracks when you weigh in and when you don't weigh in. When you weigh in, the bar is green. When you don't weigh in, the bar is red.

The app also shows your overall weight gains and losses, in addition to your total gains and losses for the month.

VIDEO REVIEW





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie