Friday, July 11, 2014

Chez Lorraine's Maya Angelou Framed Poetry (Tomoson)









06/23/2014 11:36 AM
I received a print of Maya Angelou's Poetry in exchange for honest review from Chez Lorraine's. Lorraine has a beautiful collection of prints for sale through Etsy. I wanted to review the print because I am a fan of Maya Angelou and loved the print. I received a small and a huge print for review.

The prints are simply beautiful. Lorraine has a talent for design and art. I am definitely interested in buying a few of the flower prints in the future. Check out more of her work using the social media links below.
 

About Chez Lorraine


Lorraine is a breast cancer survivor of seven years. Before diagnosis, Lorraine was on a management career path. She did not want to go back to the management field after recuperation because of the stress. She started Lorraine's Oo La La shortly after. Lorraine designed jewelry and created graphics. Lorraine also started Lorraine's Graphique's store, which specializes in card making, printables, and digital scrapbooking.

Lorraine later started Chez Lorraines based on requests for actual prints. According to Lorraine. " I have several types of prints that I produce, but they all fall within my motto of: "In the depths of the soul, everyone deserves to be beautiful."

Lorraine was also named Ambassador of Google's Get Your Business Online. She was able to travel to Washington D.C. and met the President's Council on Small Business. She was also named VIP for the State of Indiana National Professional Women's Organization. She also has been married for over 30 years with three beautiful children.

Social Media:


Twitter:
Etsy Shop
Chez Lorraine's Etsy Shop
Google Plus
Pinterest



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie