Thursday, July 31, 2014

Akvis Oil Paint Software Review (Tomoson)






I received Akvis Oil Paint Software, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The software allows you to upload your photos and turn them into beautiful oil paintings. You can adjust the settings for stroke, intensity, and look of the canvas. You also can share to social media, print, or save to your computer.

I took a photo of Brad when he was younger and turned the photo into an oil painting, seen above. 

Check out my video review below with me demonstrating the product. 



Subscribe to the mailing list for all three blogs:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie