Friday, June 6, 2014

Healing Tree Charcoal Bamboo Soap Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I received Healing Tree Soaps Bamboo Soap,  in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The soap helps draws dirt and other impurities from your skin. The soap also contains natural ingredients. I loved using the product and will purchase again. The product is sold in the Healing Tree Soaps Website, starting at 3.99 for a single bar. The site also offers a bamboo vinegar bar and a green tea bar for the same price. You also can buy the soaps in bigger packs.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie