Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day at the Zoo Review (Tomoson)


I received Day at the Zoo Personalized E-Books in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The books are sold by KD Novelties.  I received a personalized e-book with my children's names and a few other relatives included. When you order the book, you input the names in prior to check out.

You also can customize the dedication.

The book was a quick read, which discussed a family going on a trip to the zoo. The website also offers other personalized books in hardcover and e-book format. I loved the Sesame Street books, especially Elmo Bye Bye Diapers. I may purchase this one later to help Kalen with potty training.

KD novelties also offers personalized DVDS, which incorporates your child's name and picture in the movie.

Check out the website. The products make great gifts for children.

Social Media

Pinterest
Blog
Twitter
Facebook Fan Page



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie