Friday, June 20, 2014

Catchy Clips Review (Tomoson)




 I received Catchy Clips in exchange for honest review.


I wanted to review Catchy Clips because I keep losing my keys. Sometimes, the boys lose the keys because they like the noise. I also have to hide my keys but forget where I put them up at. I only have one key, the mail box key. My mother told me years ago, since I receive the brunt of the mail, then I should be entrusted with the mail box key. Then, she lost hers, so for the longest, I had the sole mail box key in the house.

The clip comes in two parts: a clip, which goes inside your purse, pocket, bag, backpack, wallet, etc. Then, the keyring part, which goes on your keys or store cards, with the hole in them. Each piece has a magnet attached.

Instead of digging through my purse or looking on the bookshelf or in the closet for my keys, I can attach them to the clip. I liked the Catchy Clips. I haven't had any issues with the clip since it arrived.


VIDEO REVIEW: EDITING

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie