Friday, June 6, 2014

American Crew 3 in 1 Product Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I reviewed American Crew 3 in 1 Body Wash, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I wanted to review the product for my son. Brad is 13 years old. He has autism and adhd. He also is experiencing puberty and he stinks. I been looking for him the perfect body wash. Something, which is not too strong and not too floral or feminine either. I have tried male body washes and deodorants before and many of them are too strong for my tastes. Since I have to purchase it, I don't want to kill my smell receptors in the process lol. Currently, for body wash, he uses my soaps. I gave up on other male body washes because of the smell. For deodorant and body sprays, he uses Axe (hate the smell) and old spice (found one scent I liked).

I liked the smell of the American Crew. The scent is light. Not too strong to kill the planet but not light enough to not effectively work for him.

VIDEO REVIEW








Social Media





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie