|@2014 +Stacie Wyatt /Perfect Chaos|
I used to use SoftCups, when they was known as Instead Cups years ago. Then, Aunt Flo got heavier and I never seen Instead Cups again. Little did I know, Instead changed their name to Softcups and are now available in disposable and reusable (for length of cycle).
In exchange for honest review, I received the following:
- Pack of 2 reusable softcups
- Softcup pink purse pack
- Softcup sharpies
- Softcup leather pouch
- Softcup green reusable tote bag.
About the Product:SoftCup is made of a non-absorbent, non-irritating, flexible material, which has been used in the medical industry for over 20 years. The product does not contain latex, silicone, BPA, PVCs, bleach, pesticides, and other yucky stuff.
Frequently Asked Questions
For the disposable soft cups, you simply dispose after the cup is filled. You can also order a sample pack for $2.50 online.
Instead Softcups 12 Hour Feminine Protection,14 Count (Amazon Disposable Cups, sold in 1, 2, or 3 packs. Add-on only OR Subscribe and Save. Not prime eligible)
Evofem Reuseable Softcup for Up To 1 Cycle, 2 Count (Amazon reuseable Softcups, 2 counts. Add-on only OR Subscribe and save. Not prime-eligible.)
- The softcups can be worn for up to 12 hours.
- The cups can be worn during sex
- The cups can be worn overnight
- No menstrual odor while wearing the cups.
- The products does not cause irritation or dryness.
- The products does not inhibit physical activity.
- For every softcup bought, the company donates one to a girl in need