Friday, May 9, 2014

Oven Art Silicon Pan Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I reveiwed OvenArt Silicone Bakeware - Muffin Pan / Cupcake Pan - 12 Cup Muffin Tin - 100% BPA-Free - Nonstick, Easy to Clean Muffin Tray in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I wanted to review the muffin pan because I never used silicon pans before. I have heard great things about silicon bakeware before though.

I was a little skeptical at first, but after the first batch of muffins, I was impressed. The pans are easy to use. Simply spray with non stick spray or whatever you like to use--maybe olive oil or flour and butter.
Place the silicon pans on a baking or cookie sheet. Then fill with batter, whether cupcakes, muffins, or even eggs.

Place in the oven and cook. Take out the oven, let cool, remove your cooking creation goodness from the pan. The pans are also easy to clean.

I have made muffins, cupcakes, and eggs in the pans. I made some peanut butter, oat meal muffins, with a peanut butter, chocolate chip frosting. Then, I made chocolate chip muffins, using chocolate chips and bisquick. Finally, I made eggs with spinach, tomatoes, and panko.

I definitely will continue to buy the pans as needed in the future. Maybe 2-3 more.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie