Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sabi Water Carafe Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I received Sabi's Water Carafe, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I wanted to review the water carafe to find new ways for my son to take his meds. The top of the carafe has slots for pills, while the bottom is where water goes. The Carafe is perfect for people, who have to take pills in the middle of the night, without having to get up. I also use it in the mornings before I give Brad his meds. I place the pills and water in early. Then before Brad catches the bus, give him his medication.

I didn't see any major cons with the product except my youngest ran off with the cap. Brad also uses the cup for juice and milk, instead of water.


Check out the video for a full review of all the products I received.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie