Monday, March 24, 2014

Sabi Day Box Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



@2014 Stacie D. Wyatt/Perfect Chaos

I reviewed Sabi 3-Compartment Weekly Travel Pill Case with 8 Clip-On Day Boxes in response to a campaign on Tomoson. I wanted to review the box as an easier way to track Brad's medications by day and by week. Since Brad's medications need to be called in for refills 3 days in advance, I have to know when they are about the run low. Leaving the pills in the bottle is not the best method for me.

The day box allows you to organize by day and week. On the front of each container, you have the day of the week. The red compartment is for extra pills. The boxes also detach, so you can carry in your purse.

Next, each compartment has 3 slots for morning, noon, and night. The compartments also have a rubber top.

I used the day boxes for the past week to track Brad's last week of medication before doing a refill. I had hardly any complaints. One major problem is the rubber needs to be child proof. Both Brad and Kalen kept taking the rubber off. The rubber is easy to remove and has came off in my purse on its own.

I had to separate the containers with pills and the containers without pills, so the kids won't take any. The sleeping meds is small enough to swallow without anyone knowing.

The day boxes are a great way to organize pills but the containers need to put out of reach of children, no matter the disability.


' I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie