Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Saint Patrick's Day Accessories Private Island Party (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.





I reviewed Saint Patrick's Day accessories from PrivateIslandParty.  I recieved shamrock beads, newsboy cap, green shamrock head bopper, and the shamrock sunglasses for review.

The kids kept hijacking my hat and head bopper. The head bopper shamrocks do come off and can easily be put back on. Other than that, I had no issues with the products. Check out the video review with photos and review.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie