Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Skinny Jane Review and Contest (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I reviewed Skinny Jane Weight Loss products, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received a week supply.

The package came with shakes mixes (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry); cleanse pills; and burn pills.

About the Products:


  1. Skinny Blend is the weight-loss shakes. The shakes contain a blend of 7 proteins, which helps control appetite. One serving contains 100 calories; 1 gram of sugar; 3 grams of fiber; 12 grams of protein
  2. Skinny Burn helps fat burn. Skinny Burn contains 9 ingredients, which speeds up metabolism, boosts energy, and controls appetite 
  3. Skinny Cleanse helps remove toxins and impurities from your body.

My Review:


I just finished my week yesterday. Kept running out of milk to make the shakes with.

The shakes are excellent. I probably will buy them again. You can either mix them with milk or blend them in the blender.

The pills: The burn pills and cleanse pills do make you go to the bathroom, which is a good thing. But, the burn pills are mediciney and hard to wash down. Since, I can't swallow pills, I opened them  up and took them like a BC powder. I washed them down quick. The first time, I took a burn pill, I took the powder slow, which made me nauseated. Learned lesson quick. I had no issues with the cleanse.

During the week, I also amped up my diet and exercise routine. I wore the yoga outfit and leg weights, even when cleaning up. The system does not work unless you follow the routines.

You take a burn pill when you first wake up, not after hitting the snooze button a few times. Then, you make a shake a few hours later. The cleanse is taken around 5 to 6 pm. You supplement the pills and shakes with diet and exercise. I didn't lose much, but I lost something.

Contest/Giveaway





Social Media:




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie