Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hugo the happy starfish: yes i can book review (tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I read this book in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The book teaches about confidence. The story is about Hugo the Happy Starfish, who has a dream, but he is scared to try because of discouragement, he received in the past. He had to just simply try to achieve his dream and make mistakes. He also had to learn from his mistakes. The book teaches kids about never giving up and following their dreams, despite the naysayers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie