Thursday, February 13, 2014

After Action Review Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I reviewed After Action Review, in response to a campaign on Tomoson. The site was created by Quick Focus. I received free access to the site.







The site allows you to assess yourself daily using four questions.


  1. Today, what did I achieve?
  2. Today, what did I learn?
  3. Today, What could I have done better?
  4. Tomorrow, what am I going to do different?

The site allows you to type and save your responses daily.

Next, After Action Review allows you to save your skill set. For example, my skills include Microsoft Word, Typing, and Creative Writing.

Finally, you can track your KPIs (key performance indicators). You enter the information and then hit save.

I liked the website. I wanted to review the site because of my business management degree. I have heard about after action reviews, but I never done one. The site was simple to use. Enter information and save.

Social Media

Facebook Fan Page
Twitter
LinkedIn
Google Plus
Youtube
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie