Friday, January 31, 2014

Chicken Lasagna (RedGold Lasagna Made easy review)

Red gold All-in-one lasagna. 
Disclaimer: I received a Lasagna Made Easy Party Pack from Red Gold. The package contained lasagna noodles, tomatoes, and a spatula. The package also contained recipes for lasagna.


I made my take on the All-in-one lasagna. Instead of beef, I used chicken. I also added spinach and homemade cheese sauce. I made my recipe in steps.

  • First, I cooked the chicken. 
  • When the chicken was almost done, I made a cheese sauce. The cheese sauce contained flour, milk, parmesan, cheddar, and mozzarella cheese. 
  • I also heated up the tomatoes and spinach. I used the Red Gold Crushed Tomatoes and Diced Tomatoes. 
  • Then, added the veggies to the chicken. 
  • I mixed the ricotta with an egg and placed to the side. 
  • Finally, I remembered I had to cook the noodles. 

I made a salad and sour cream bread as sides.

The salad was a Dole Ceasar mix. I added avocados, tomatoes, and feta.

Sour Cream Rolls:

  • French loaf bread
  • Sour Cream
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Pepper
  • Minced Garlic
  • Mix Sour cream, garlic, cheese, and pepper into a bowl. 
  • Spread on top of french loaf bread (or any bread you like)
  • Place in oven for a few minutes to brown. 
  • Done. 


Chicken, tomatoes, and spinach

Some of the ingredients

Some of the ingredients

Some of the ingredients

Red Gold Lasagna Pack. plus ingredients

Red Gold Lasagna Pack

Boiling water

Red Gold Tomatoes

Cheese sauce

Lasagna Cooked

Sour Cream Bread

Salad

Red Gold Pack

Lasagna on plate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie