Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Order Out of Chaos Academic Planner Product Review (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I reviewed The Academic Planner from Order out of Chaos through Tomoson.

I wanted to review the planner because I can get unorganized when I don't write things down. I have a calendar and a planner, but if I forget to write it down, I am in trouble. Each Planner is $19 dollars. The planner comes in three styles: blue kaleidoscope, white out, and grey stripes. Check out the video for more information.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie