|Summoner School Logo taken from Tower of Power campaign on Tomoson.|
I reviewed League of Legends Summoner School, in response to a campaign on Tomoson. League of Legends is a downloadable, competitive, role-playing game. People battle against Bots or other people to climb the ladder to success. You also can enter tournaments.
Summoner School provides tutorials for people, interested in moving up ranks in the game. You can sign up for a free-five-day-trial. The course will email you tips and techniques for improvement.
You also will receive log-in information to the website.
Things, you will learn during the course:
- 11 tips to win more league games
- How to kill 120 minions in 15 minutes
- Earning gold
- The introduction class. The guide teaches about communication and social skills. It also teaches about
- The pre-game class. (Log into the website. Go to Summoner School. Click on the room with pre-game tips. The class defines roles in the game and how to maximize each role's powers. The class also taught about runes and masteries.
- Post-game tips and techniques
- In-game tips and techniques
- Working with Teams
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.