Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Job Interview: What you ought to know by Naija Job Hunt Book Review (Tomoson)


I reviewed Job Interview: What you ought to know by Naija Job Hunt for Tomoson. I received a PDF version of the book.


The book teaches people how to have success in job interviews. Some of the tips included:


  • Find out what the job requires and learn those tasks
  • Dress to impress, based on the job. If you are applying for an office position, then wear office wear. If you are applying for a factory job, then choose factory clothes. 
  • Go alone. Don't bring your friends. Arrive early. 
  • Write down your former jobs, responsibilities,  and dates worked. If you are like me, you will forget. 
  • Listen to the interviewer. Think before answering questions. 
The book is a quick read. The book is available for free on the website. You also can download How to keep a job for free too 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie