Friday, December 13, 2013

Jammy Jams Hair Metal Lullaby Music (Tomoson)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I reviewed Jammy Jams Hair Metal Lullaby Music, for Tomoson. I received a digital download card to get the music.

The collection presents instrumentals of Hair Metal music. Some of the artists include Bon Jovi, Skid Row, and Poison. The music is available via CD and digital downloads.



Song List:


  1. Every Rose Has Its Thorn (originally by Poison)
  2. Gypsy Road (originally by Cinderella)
  3. Home Sweet Home (originally by Mötley Crüe)
  4. I Remember You (originally by Skid Row)
  5. Lay It Down (originally by Ratt)
  6. Honestly (originally by Stryper)
  7. Livin’ On A Prayer (originally by Bon Jovi)
  8. Dream Warriors (originally by Dokken)
  9. Jet City Women (originally by Queensrÿche)
  10. Here I Go Again (originally by Whitesnake)
I loved the music. Some of the songs I knew and some I didn't. I definitely wanted to hear Bon Jovi's Livin' on a prayer. I have reviewed other Jammy Jams music before. The collection is wonderful. 






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie