Monday, November 4, 2013

Articles for the Mind by Christine Rice Book Review (Tomoson)


I read Articles for the Mind by Christine Rice, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received a SmashWords copy of the book. The book is a collection of articles, which discussed beauty, writing, and other topics.

Chapter 1 stood out first because it discussed relaxation and meditation, something I can definitely benefit from. I need to learn how to relax more and reduce stress. The essay also discussed the benefits of relaxation and mediation, such as improved sleep, which will help energize you.

Other articles, which stood out includes: How to overcome writer's block; pre-make-up skin tips; 10 questions job seekers should expect in an interview; 

Chapter 4 also discusses financial management tips from creating a budget, financial planning, and using credit cards wisely. This is a very important chapter to me. I also loved the writing tips provided in Chapter 7 (freelance writing).

The book is available on Smashwords for 3.99

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie