Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scott's Liquid Gold Dust 'n Go Product Review (Tomoson)



I reviewed Scott's Liquid Gold Dust 'n Go, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. The Dust 'n Go are pre-moistened cloths for wood, plastic, vinyl, leather, and more. I used the cloths on the television, laptop, desktop, and computer desk. I loved the product. The product is almond scented. The container came with 20 pre-moistened wipes. You can go to the Facebook Fan page and download a coupon. OR enter to win one of 13 prizes in Scott's contest


Social Media:

Facebook Twitter: Pinterest I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie