Sunday, October 27, 2013

Prevagen Memory Pills Product Review (Tomoson)


I reviewed Prevagen, in exchange for honest review from Tomoson. I received a 30 day supply of Prevagen.



Prevagen was created by Quincy Bioscience to help improve clear thinking and memory. I wanted to review Prevagen, pronoucned "prev-uh-gen" because I have had memory issues since I was a teenager. If I don't write it down, I will completely forget. I been taking the pills since I received them in the mail. I have not experienced any major side effects taking the pills.

A 30 day supply costs $59.95 on Prevagen's website. The pills are also sold in multiples, in addition to a year supply. You also can enroll in their preferred customer program, which will save you money and send you a bottle of prevagen, each month, automatically.

About Prevagen

Prevagen's main ingredient is Apoaequrin, which is found in some species of jellyfish. The website says Apoaequorin is a protein, which helps improve the health of the brain.

The website also says as we get older, our brains lose 30,000 cells daily, which affects focus, memory, and concentration. The site recommends using the pills for 30 to 90 days.

Prevagen is sold nationwide at health food stores and pharmacies, which include CVS and Wal-Greens.
Prevagen also can be taken with or without food. Each capsule contains 10 mg of Apoaequrin. Other ingredients include white rice flour, salt, magnesium stearate, acetic acid, and disodium EDTA.





Social Media:

Website:
Facebook:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




2 comments:

Please leave a comment. Thank you. Stacie